i took time off this summer to enjoy the analog world and play board games, but i did make some small progress in a few areas.

commits 31260ad through d6b35cb fix various bugs and performance problems and improve the user experience:

  • site setup is more user-friendly
  • social details (like and announce) are visible on posts
  • clicking anywhere on a post in a feed navigates to the post
  • links open in new tabs by default

there's a bunch of work under the hood, as well—mostly deferred refactoring and cleanup.

in parallel, i'm still working on metrics collection and charts. here's a teaser: